Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FABIO? Or is that Bryce?




6 comments:

Brooke said...

You'd have to see him flip those locks to get the full effect - but it looks a lot like Bryster to me!

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

Oh son, I can't believe you aren't rich like he is. What the heck? I had NO idea. Good job Nicki

Larsen-Party-Of-Five said...

Does Bryce have any idea that you have that photo on there? That's pretty funny. Yeah, they pretty much look the same. Your blog looks great! I especially like the music. I haven't heard that "Hair" song forever and it is so appropriate for your blog! Ahh, good memories.

Brooke said...

Nicki,
Apparently when you get tagged, you have to do the same "little exercise" that I did. So write a post about 6-7 quirky/random things about yourself and then tag someone else. Fun huh? You're it!!!

Camie Rae said...

Nikki! You have a blog! Me too! Yay!

Drew said...

Bryce is never cutting his hair. He and I made a pact, and it will never be broken.