Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sarah's First Post


Family Home Evening

I was in charge of family home evening last night.  I got a lesson ready for my family.  The lesson was on remember your baptism.  I was excited to do it.  Grandma Eileen was here and stayed.  She said "Addie, that was the best family home evening I have ever, ever been to!"  My family thought it was good too.  Me, Hayden, and Jase sang I am a Child of God.  We read the book The Kissing Hand.  We played a puzzle game about Joseph Smith that I made at church.  I asked questions like "what is Jesus like?" and "where do we pray?"  I played Jingle Bells on the piano.  I showed my new picture from my primary presidency of Jesus being baptized in the River Jordan.  I read it and it said what I covenant to do and what the Lord covenants with me when I am baptized.  I showed my statue of Jesus with a little girl and a little boy and a lamb and my statue of a little girl praying.  Grandpa Steve gave my mom the little girl praying when she was a little girl and she gave it to me.  Hayden said his testimony and it made me feel happy. 

 I wrote my testimony and then on Monday night I shared it.  This is what I wrote: 

I no That are cherch is chroo.  and I no That we kan be a family forevr and ever.  I Love my family and I no That they Love me to.  I no That hevnly fathr no's that I Love him to.  I am helpfl for are home.  I am glad That I have a family That love's me.  I hope we kan be nyis To are friends.  and wen I pray I am wacht over.  I am a gril That is niyse to evrey one.  I Love my mom and DaD and I Love my Brothrs.  I Love my family so much.  Wen I trn 8 I am Baptiys.  Thes are sum of The Things I Love, I Love horses and cat and dogs to.  I Love my family so much to.  I love my cat.  i feed her evry day and nihti.  I Love Jeases and I am happy to be me.  I Love to ride my bike to.  and most of all I Love hvnly fathr and Jeases Criste.  I Love me to. 
 (I know that our church is true and I know that we can be a family for ever and ever.  I love my family and I know that they love me too.  I know that Heavenly Father knows that I love him too.  I am a help for our home.  I am glad that I have a family that loves me.  My cat loves me too.  I hope we can be nice to our friends and when I pray I am watched over.  I am a girl that is nice to everyone.  I love my mom and my dad, and I love my brothers.  I love my family so much.  When I turn eight I am baptized.  These are some of the things I love, I love horses and cats and dogs too.  I love my family so much too.  I love my cat.  I feed her every day and night.  I love Jesus and I am happy to be me.  I love to ride my bike too and most of all I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  I love me too.  Amen.)
My mom played the piano while I leaded I Lived in Heaven and I Know My Father Lives.
  I gave the closing prayer and Hayden gave the opening prayer.  











2 comments:

Hale Family said...

Very cute! I think her testimony is so precious. I love all the spelling! What a sweet girl!

When I was in college I worked in a kindergarten class and a boy was writing the word spaghetti and spelled it bescede. It still makes me smile to think about!

Victoria

The Howell's said...

Her testimony was so precious! I got teary eyed reading it. You are such a great example to me, thanks for your friendship!:)