Monday, October 20, 2008

Hallelujah!


YEAH!  Can you believe it?  He finally let me cut his hair.  I know this isn't the greatest picture-I took it as he was running out the door for work this morning- but the hair definitely looks better than the hippie in the second picture.  
So he came home from his trip to Myrtle Beach and he asked me to cut his hair after about six months of growing it out.  I am not sure if he was going through a mid-life crisis, or he was sad about the reseeding hair line, or if he just didn't cut it because he knew his mom wanted him to.  I do know that he thought it was "awesome".  Who cares anymore, the saga is over.  My husband is back and I love him.  

1 comment:

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I'm sooooo glad too that my son is back.