

- Is almost TWO years old and doesn't say a word
- Loves to pretend to be a MOTORCYCLE and fly airplanes
- Thinks BUTTER is a main course
- Gives the most tender, loving kisses EVER
- If he hears the bath or shower on his clothes come OFF and he gets IN
- Has a stash of golf balls and a club READY at any moment
- Likes to do whatever you do
- Does a sort of run/skip/jump whenever he is HAPPY
- Will WAVE hello and goodbye to everyone and everything
- Rolls around and "TALKS" in bed for half an hour before falling asleep and FINALLY letting mom leave the room so he won't escape his big-boy bed






1 comment:
I LOVE IT!! Jase is definitely one of the sweetest little boys. He is so loveable and I must agree that his kisses are SWEET. I love the updates you've done to your blog. It's way cute. I'm proud.
Post a Comment