Friday, October 10, 2008

QUIRKY NICKI (thanks Brooke-great idea!)

1.  I absolutely hate spiders but yet you stick one in a jar and I can't quit looking!  They make me shutter and jump and act all silly but I just can't help but stare.

2.  I love cooking but hate paying for the groceries-cleaning up isn't the greatest either.

3.  I would rather have someone just stop by and say hi so they can see what my house really looks like.  Otherwise, if you tell me your coming, I clean.  That isn't such a bad thing either because then my house gets clean but then you get the wrong impression of me.  

4.  I love to act like a dork!  I just try not to.  Some people are funny when they act like dorks but I truly just look like a dork and it ends up being embarrassing.

5.  I love fruit!  Especially this time of year with the peaches.  I buy them by the box and I literally eat all of them.  Then I buy another box and make peach pies.  This month I have made 10 and I have only shared 4 or so.  Now if you do the math right, that leaves 6 pies.  Guess what happened with them?  Yeah, I ate them.  

6.  I like veggies but I mostly eat them because I know I should.

7.  I secretly wish I was a back-up dancer for some pop band.  They look so cool dancing but yet once again, I look like a dork.  I also wish I could sing.  I love to sing as loud as I can to the radio, but I would never do it in front of anyone.  My kids are the exception.  I love them dearly and I think they actually like it when I sing.  Crazy little things!

8.  I hate my nose and always have.

9.  I could easily become addicted to shopping.  I constantly have to bridle that passion.

10.  I truly care about other people but I try not to show it because I worry that they will think I am being fake.  (Isn't that stupid that I hold back from helping others because of fear.  I wonder if you have ever done that?)

2 comments:

Camie Rae said...

I'm glad you did this! You're cute and I like you!

Brooke said...

I agree with CamRae - you're cute and I LIKE YOU. Seriously, it's fun to hear what we feel our quirks are. Six pies, huh? That's my girl!!