Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Going To The "Firecracker"

Hayden woke up Monday with a kink in his neck.  I didn't think much of it because with Hayden there is always something wrong.  He did fall out of bed last night, but when your child wiggles so much that he falls out of chairs and runs into walls daily, it just isn't too surprising.  Anyway, another day goes by, and he still can't look to one side or up so I decided to take him to the chiropractor.  Long story short, he thought we were going to the firecracker!  Too cute!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's priceless. Sometimes you see fireworks when you get cracked. He must have very good intuition. CUTE!! (Thanks for letting your husband come down here. It sure has been fun having him around. My girls - even Ashie - loved him being here.)

Harris Family said...

I love it! It's so cute how kids interpret what we say! You are such a good mom. I look at your blog and think that I need to step it up a notch or ten!!! Ha! Ha!