I sat down at the computer this afternoon and decided to catch up on my blog reading. Apparently I thought I had a cousin named Jessie married to a guy named Brad. Or did I think my cousin was Brad, married to Jessie? Anyway, I looked on this blog and didn't recognize either of them! Either I have a cousin named Brad who is black, or my cousin Jessie married the first black guy in the family and is pregnant with the first set of twins in the family-and I didn't know any of this, or neither of them are my cousins and I am a dork.
Well I am a officially a dork for putting "Jessie and Brad" on a list of people I keep up with in the blogging world and not even knowing who they are. I wonder if I am on anyones blog and they don't have a clue who I am! I am sure it has happened to all of us at some point, right? The friend on facebook that you just aren't sure who it is. I am still contemplating adding a friend on right now because I don't know who it is. The reason I am not sure if I should add him or not is because he left a message along with wanting to be friends. Is this creepy or is he just confused? (I am beginning to get a little creeped out now.)
I guess the online world is just full of new and fun things to learn. Congratulations to the cute couple, Jessie and Brad... 30 weeks pregnant with twins and doing well. If you want to know more I can give you the address.






2 comments:
You are so funny. Congrats to J & B. How funny that we all no about them and they have no idea!
I do the same thing! One time I was checking a friend of a friends' blog. She did the 25 random things post & one of them was about her desire to deliver all her babies "naturally". Well, upon further scrolling, I discovered that she was just very recently (like that week) married and had not yet even been pregnant. I found myself scoffing at this "goal" of hers. Am I so mean or what? I don't even know this girl & here I am stomping on her dream. Just because I'm pro-epidural doesn't mean she has to be. So, I'm sorry... whoever you are. There, I feel better.
Post a Comment