Apparently the mom lied about the birth father and about being homeless. The adoption agency believed the mother and didn't do the appropriate background checks. It is a mess and so is my cousin. I haven't even talked to Jamie yet. She and her husband are so emotional right now they haven't been able to return calls or anything-very understandable.
Please keep prayers in your hearts for this wonderful couple. Please tell me if you know of anyone that wants to give up their baby. Or young girls who might be pregnant-let them know how much more their child could have, that they might not be able to give them. My cousin needs a baby so badly. She has been through more than is imaginable.
I just pray that somehow she feels Heavenly Father's love for her. I don't think anything else will get her and her husband through this except the peace from the Holy Ghost that will come from our prayers and her faith.






1 comment:
I don't even have the words... They'll be in our prayers.
Post a Comment