
Well I now know where my son, Hayden, gets his unusually confident behavior from.
Ever since we got our Wii for christmas, he has been so overly confident with himself. He usually wins any game that you play with him and he knows it.
For Valentine's Day I got Bryce his own Wii game, Tiger Woods 2009. He loves that silly game, except...Hayden beats him at that too. Bryce is a pretty humble guy so I will be the one to say that he has an excellent golf swing and the fact that a five year old with a swing resembling that of a baseball player rather than a golfer, keeps beating him at his own golf game is very frustrating to him.
Last night Bryce stayed up until nearly midnight practicing his golf game on the Wii. As soon as Hayden awoke this morning Bryce was challenging him. They began the game and the frustrations started. Hayden drove the ball farther than Bryce. Bryce's comment? "Drive for show, putt for dough!"
...Hayden won!






5 comments:
Santa brought us a Wii for Christmas too. No matter how hard we try, we simply cannot beat Dylan at boxing. He knocks us out all the time!
All I can do is chuckle to myself.
Bryce your mommy still loves you and thinks you are a GREAT GOLFER. Maybe Hayden will be better and I can be soooo proud of both of you.
I need to get a Wii. It sounds like so much fun! But, I have to say, Hayden's skills amaze me. He's like a Wii shark!
Haha. Sorry about the lack of invitation, Nicki. I should have thought, "who wouldn't want to drive 2 hours to see me??" haha. j/k. Just know that you totally would be on the invite list. :-)
Post a Comment