Monday, December 8, 2008

Finger Nail Polish Goes Where?

Okay, so I can make this story as long or as short as I would like-so I will make it short.  Basically Jase got into Addie's fingernail polish and painted his nails-and quite well I might add.  However, he also painted his mouth, belly, leg, and, well, his you-know-what!  Yes, it was completely adorable, at least from his mother's point of view.  I can just see him thinking, okay, now I am going to paint my toes, and then on the way down he saw something else poking out and got distracted.  He was quite proud of himself too, until I used the polish remover.  He didn't like that part so much.  So needless to say, no pictures of the little painter's artwork.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Camie Rae said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! I am just waiting for something like that to appear on Izacc...

The Howell's said...

That is too funny! I am still laughing!! Sledding was a blast.
Kristin