I have some friends up at Star Valley Ranch that put on some really cute activities for the kids so I go to support them and give my kids a chance to do something fun.



They were so excited to see Santa this year. It only took Addie seven years to finally get into him. Jase of course screamed and Hayden jumped right up-he'll do anything if it means more toys.
We also got to have a little brunch while there and we decorated sugar cookies as well. It was a fun morning.

On our way home we found out Kurt and his family were already at our house. So our day was full speed ahead with lots of fun to come!






1 comment:
Hey Nicki, we moved our blog to private....scary things happening in Tooele. If you want an invite send me your email and I will get one headed your way.
Post a Comment