Bryce and Ryan Hillyard have found a cheap way to do what they love. They hike up the mountain to snowboard down. Last night they hiked for 45 minutes and boarded down in the dark. This morning they were smarter and left at 6:45, hiked for 2 1/2 hours to a higher peak and spent 30 minutes coming down. They assure me that it is worth it but it seriously wears me out just watching them. Personally, I liked what they did a few days ago. They had a buddy snowmobile them to the top and then they snowboard down. Good for you guys though, getting some exercise and all!







1 comment:
Wowzers, you've been busy. I'm feeling like a slacker. I've gone on vacation from my blog. Who knows when I'll catch up. Looks like your weekend getaway was awesome. I'm jealous. You guys have such great friends. Glad you could get away and enjoy yourselves.
Post a Comment