Wednesday, February 4, 2009

October Birthday


This is an old post but I need to do it.  We went to Kangaroo Zoo in Salt Lake to celebrate Addie's birthday.  We thought we would go spend a couple hours there and then go eat lunch or something to that effect.  Well we ended up staying there for six hours or something.  The kids loved it and the parents just enjoyed sitting and watching.  We ate pizza there, opened presents, painted nails, laughed and visited!  It was wonderful.  We then went to Build-A-Bear for Addie.  She got a bear dressed in a wedding gown with sparkly red Dorothy shoes.  She loved turning seven years old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI TO THE BURTON BUNCH, THIS IS AUNT VICKY AND I WAS EXCITED TONIGHT WHEN I RAN INTO YOUR BLOG SITE. IT WAS ALL SO VERY FUN TO SEE PEOPLE I KNOW AND LOVE HAVING A FUN TIME. LOOKS LIKE SOME FUN FAMILY TRADITIONS ARE IN THE MAKING
LOVE AUNT VICKY