Monday, February 23, 2009

I Only Skip When I Won't Get Caught


I try to read to the kids every night before bed.  I always hope that they will pick the short books but ever since Addie has learned to read, she always picks those long disney books.  And to make matters worse, she also knows when I skip over parts.  I guess my deceiveous days are over.  Now I have to read every line on every page of every book they pick out.  I love how kids make me a more honest person!

Reading

Smiling

Be silly!

I was going to say everyone pick your noses but they already were!  And I wonder why they are always sick!

A usual nighttime ritual!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I always skip over in those books. So far, Norrah hasn't caught on. And the Prince and the Pauper one seems to be extra long!
Love the nose picking picture! What a crack up!

Celinda said...

Nicki, I am so happy to find this. What a great thing Facebook is! Your family is beautiful! Your short hair is cute, and you are as beautiful as your children.
I remember getting to the stage where the children won't accept your reading only part of the words in their favorite books. Are you actually old enough to have a child who can read? Time flies.