We had a birthday party for Hayden and Brecken at Burger King before the concert. The kids played for two hours until it was time to go. I had my camera there but couldn't find it so I didn't get any pictures of that part of the day.
Hayden was actually sick for his concert. He was either coughing or yawning through most of the songs and somehow I didn't get a single photo of him doing that. The kid next to him was itching his arms the whole time and on the other side was the kid who kept getting into trouble. I love watching little kids sing. They are so hilarious! 
Hayden had quite the audience. The first three rows were filled with family that came to watch him and he felt very special!
They got treats after their performance so they ran off the stage when they were done.






1 comment:
Good job Nick!! You did it. I wish I could have been there for his concert. He's so big!!! I can't believe he's FIVE!!
Post a Comment