On January 3rd, Kamie invited us to the arena in Alpine to ride Vegas and Q, her horse and stallion. She had to sell her horses but she wanted Addie to get one more day with them before they left. It was so thoughtful of her and I am so grateful Kamie has a little spot in her heart for my sweet Addie. Vegas will be greatly missed but Addie is excited for Kamie to get her new colts and to invite her over again. Thank you Kamie for your friendship and love!





























4 comments:
those pics are gorgeous..the one with Sarah on the horse with the sun coming in...you know the one! You're quite the photographer :) Or whoever took them, lol..I assume it was you
Yes, the one McKenzie is talking about needs to be framed or entered into a photo contest. Gorgeous.
So glad you found me cousin of mine!!!! love your blog! My next trip is back to vegas... stay tuned! ;) love you!
I am so glad I discovered your blog (by way of Ally)! I just loves these pics of Addie. She is so gorgeous, and just looks so natural on that horse. The pics are stunning!
Your other little ones are cuties too. How do we have so many of the world's cutest kids in one family?
Post a Comment